- We are based in West London
- We cover all areas of London and the Home Counties
- For private clients – fee paying
- For private clients – fixed fee options
- For pro bono clients – contribution based only
- Duty services (free irrespective of income) are provided at:
- West London Family Court: Mondays and 1st & 3rd Fridays of the month
- Barnet Family & County Court: 2nd and 4th Fridays of the month
- Willesden County Court ( by appointment only)
Please note that for duty services, except where appointments are required, you simply need to turn up on the day of the duty service, if you have a hearing that day, and ask for an adviser. If an adviser is available he or she will be allocated to your case. Unfortunately we may not be able to assist everyone who wants help on the day, therefore you should turn up early.
You will not be able to book an adviser for a duty day – the service works only on a first come first served basis. If you prefer to book, you will need to attend for a financial assessment first so that we can ascertain whether we can provide pro bono services, contribution based services, fixed fee or fee paying options. You can of course simply instruct us directly as a fee paying client.